Sunday, March 22, 2009

Scrumptious Sunday Swap



Thanks to Dawn's Diversions I thought it would great to participate in Scrumptious Sunday Swap. If you'd like to get your little hands on some great recipes then click on the above link and join in on the fun!

To me, the BEST recipes are the ones you KNOW people use.


Our Sunday Breakfast...

Many of my friends have told me they have never heard of Chocolate Garvy before. You don't know what you are missing!!!!

Chocolate Gravy

3/4 C sugar

4 tbsp cocoa

4 tbsp flour

2 cups milk

Mix dry ingredients in a saucepan. Slowly stir in Milk and Whisk while bringing to a boil. Stir almost constantly until gravy thickens.

Once the gravy is done, remove from heat & add:

1 tsp vanilla

1/2 stick butter

Easy and fun for the family. Good when served over biscuits but my favorite is served over Pancakes topped with bananas or strawberries.

ENJOY!!

1 comment: