Tuesday, March 10, 2009

Family Jewel

I was over joyed when Lexi(my niece)ask if she could come spend the week-end with me.
I take her up on it every chance I get. Even though I know she loves me, she does not always want to come when I want her too. Now that she is older, she has friends that she enjoys spending time with, a granny that always has her cousins over on the big farm with lots of running room and fun things to do or now chooses to go with her mom to spend time with her future dad.

It rained on Saturday which spoiled out outdoor time. So we stopped by the square on Sunday afternoon and let her run around and play for a while. She LOVES the outdoors.

Here are some snaps I took while she was playing and a few poses I had her to squeeze in there. I was tickled pink to have had time with one of my little family jewels...














I think she had a good time....I know I did!

5 comments:

  1. I was just looking at these pics on facebook. She is beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  2. She is just as cute as can be. I am glad you all had a great time.

    ReplyDelete
  3. She is SO cute and has grown up so much since I last saw pictures of her. Wow!!

    I'm so glad you all got to spend some quality time together. =)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great pics...she's a natural!

    ReplyDelete