Tuesday, March 10, 2009

Defying the Odds.

Years ago when my daughter was young. Her Dr's tried to get me to put her on disability. They told me she would never be able to hold down a job because of all that she had been through and the effect that it had on her socially and emotionally. I was told it would cause her problems all of her life and it would be easier to get her on disability at her young age rather than waiting. I refused to label her and chose right then and there to leave it all in God's hands.

Several years later...

My daughter just had her one year review with her job at Walmart and not only did she exceed everything on the charts, she was told that she was THE friendliest/best customer service clerk they had on schedule and told her they see her going far with Walmart if she so chooses. AND she was given a Customer Service Excellence Award.

Not only did I want to share how proud I am of her but to share our testimony in giving God praise for what He did in her life by honoring the faith that I placed in Him for her healing.

GOD IS GOOD!!

2 comments:

  1. Yay!! I'm glad everything woked out so well. You are a proud momma!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kimeri, I have goosebumps!! I am so proud of C!!! That is just wonderful!! Give her a big hug from me!

    ReplyDelete