Thursday, April 9, 2009

"The Tea"

Last year was our very first annual "Tea" of what I hope to me many more to come. We had 20 tables and I hosted one. I enjoyed it so much. I invited an online friend and we got to meet for the first time. It was awesome.
Love you, Laurie and look forward to having Tea with you again this year...



I did a citric theme on my table with bight sunny colors and the first pix are of my dishes and centerpiece which consisted of tulips in a water pitcher and I placed orange, lemon and lime slices in the water to tie my colors together. Smelled nice too.














Here are some pix of my table. My table cloth was orange gingham and the napkins were yellow, lime and turquoise gingham, two of each color.




Here are shots of my guests one being Laurie in the above shot...





I had such a wonderful time last year and looking forward to the "Tea" again this year and I CAN'T WAIT to share my new colors and theme. Stay tuned...

1 comment:

  1. I remember you mentioning this and it sounds so great. Love your table!

    ReplyDelete