Saturday, February 21, 2009

Kimeri's Kastle



My new blog page was created to help pull me from my writing plunge and attempt to keep me connected even when I'd rather be hiding out. During the process of blogging, I hope to make and meet many new friends. Thank you Brett, Dawns Diversions husband for helping me come up with the name.

For those who don't know me: I am a single mom who proudly raised my DD on my own. I am an active member of my church assembly, crafty, creative, fun loving, outgoing and enjoy long drives while enjoying God's creation. One of my favorite ways of collecting myself mentally and emotionally.

I have a small family but enjoy spending time with extended family. I live life positively and make the best of all that comes my way. I have been working on writing a book (Testimonial)off and on for two years but find it difficult at times and put it away. Again, I am in hopes that blogging will pull me from the plunge. I am ready to stop talking about it and finish it soon, get it published and share! All in hopes to help moms, women, young ladies, to over come their abusive past and offer hope for healing through the love of Jesus Christ. I am a survivor and even though I struggle with depression and have been diagnosed Bipolar, I know first hand how God's love is an amazing healing element. As He has pulled me from the pits of suicide and spared my life.

My interests are: church, coffee, computer projects, crafts, creating, daughter, decorating, designing, dogs, family, friends, forensics, hosting, moonlight, movies, music, nieces, organizing, pedicures, photography, reading, scraping, serving, singing, sewing, snowflakes, and writing.

2 years ago this month, I left my career job working for a local media company and went back to work (after a long break) in the floral business. I am a floral designer and wedding consultant. I enjoy designing but prefer specializing in weddings & events and customer service.

Looking forward to not only what the blog world has to offer me but I hope to have a few things to offer as well. You are welcome to stop by anytime.

4 comments:

  1. YIPEE!!!!! Love the name..looking forward to following.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay!! I'm thrilled you are going to be blogging!!! It'll be fun!

    ReplyDelete
  3. WOOHOO!!!!!! I was SO excited when I saw your little pic under my followers. Wow. I really am just so excited!!!!! :o)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love this new blog! :) Congrats on getting it up and running...can't wait to keep reading more and more...

    As for my Monday's, like all days, I'm just trying my best to wake up and feel grateful for all that I have been blessed with - be it on Monday or Thursday or any other day of the week. To wake up surrounded by those who love me most, to be healthy and to have a roof over my head and a kitchen full of food is enough of a blessing to start any day off on the right note! :)

    ReplyDelete